“From 2011 to 2013, according to tax records, just 10% of the Clinton Foundation’s budget was spent on charitable grants. The other 90% went to expenses such as lavish trips by the Clintons and staff, celebrity filled conferences, and generous salaries for long-time cronies. The whole operation has been run as forthrightly as the KGB.” Kyle Smith “In 2013, the Better Business Bureau found the charity failed to meet the minimum standards of accountability and transparency.”

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

* Copy This Password *

* Type Or Paste Password Here *